Make it Matter Award Application
The Lewis Family’s $3000 Make It Matter Award is open to all students and community members who have created their functional prototype at Inworks. The application deadline is 5:00 pm on Wednesday, December 5th.
1. Functional product prototype to be showcased at Inworks Expo (other accommodations must be made directly with Steve Lewis if your prototype can’t be demonstrated at Expo)
2. Pitch Slide deck about your prototype (10-slides maximum)
3. Business plan executive summary (2-pages maximum)
4. *Optional* video (2-minutes maximum)
5. A final bill of materials (BOM) for your functional product prototype (includes the quantity, description, and cost for each material or component required)
To apply, please email a dropbox or google folder link with all the materials listed above to email@example.com.